In this century, people of different ages want to socialize with their relatives, colleagues, friends including the social media circle. You spend your money and time in socializing. For the women, there comes a separate list as they want to look prettiest among their circle of female friends which includes clothes, makeup, and accessories. You invest a certain amount of money on your attires but you have no idea what gets stick to your clothes are “stains”. Stains could be in the form of food, grease or drinks like tea, coffee.
As you invest money in your clothes, you don’t want to bear a loss on it by giving your brand new clothes to your servants just because you get a stain on it. You not only give stained clothes to dry cleaners but also some attires in which “a tag of dry clean” is there. Dry cleaners can do miracles in your clothes which you are unable to do. Some stains can be removed by the use of single solvents or by multiple solvents, this all depends on how your dry cleaner is experienced and how much knowledge he has about stains and their removal.
Before handing over your clothes to dry cleaners, it is significant to first prepare your clothes for dry cleaning purpose. You are responsible for your clothes before giving them for dry cleaning so be careful about it. If you choose a good dry cleaner, he’ll provide good dry cleaning services and your dress will reach you back in the good condition than before.
There are some dos and don’ts while making your clothes ready to be dry cleaned:
- Do check the pockets of your clothes. In summers, you use to keep tissues in your pockets to wipe off sweat from your face and if those tissues washed with your clothes then it’s difficult to remove its tiny pieces. Your pockets may also contain money either in the form of notes or loose change which may go along with your clothes to dry cleaners if you forget to take it out. Not everybody is trustworthy so if you are leaving your items in the pockets, get ready to lose them.
- Do check the tag on your outfits as it may include machine wash or dry clean. Separate your clothes with normal dry cleaning clothes as the stained clothes may get attached to them.
- Do make a list of clothes while separating them as it makes easier for you and the dry cleaner when you get them back.
- Do remind your dry cleaner to bring receipt or invoice if its online service like Laundry Xpress.
- Know the pickup time of your dry cleaner as your availability is a must.
- Don’t put stains on dry cleaned clothes intentionally as you want your dry cleaner to work hard on your clothes.